WEIGHT: 250 Grams
ORIGIN: Swat Valley
SOURCE: A Quality Product of Grans
COLOR: Lightly pearled
- Its vitamin B content helps provide energy.
- Creates a feeling of fullness for longer and naturally controls weight.
- Boosts the digestive process and improves the overall metabolism.
- Good for heart and prevents type 2 d
- Soak Northese Steel Cut Barley Oats in water for 30 mins.
- Heat 0.75ltr milk (for 250gms) and add Northese Barley Porridge in it.
- Keep stirring for 20 mins on medium flame.
- Add Grans Gurr/Grans Honey/Sugar as per your taste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Grans Desi Ghee/butter.
- Mix it well and serve hot or enjoy cold.
Mountain grown Barley
Note: You can garnish with dry fruits. Can refrigerate for 3-4 days and while reheating add more milk if required.